Monday 23 February 2015

Little Benefits


Say what you see!

I got the Benefit skincare travel set for Christmas and realised today that I haven't shared it with you; I'm so out of touch with posting.
I haven't tried all of the products yet because I'm trying to use up other things before I start, and inevitably get hooked, on new products. The Porefessional primer doens't actually come in the set (sorry guys!) but I was sent a new sample and felt compelled to include it. I've used Porefessional and the It's Potent eye cream before after receiving samples from Birchbox and I LOVE both, I've also recently received a sample of High Beam but I've yet to use it because I'm a little bit scared of make up, sounds weird doesn't it, a beauty blogger scared of using make-up? Its only new products that aren't in my current routine, but yeah, I don't get it either.
Anyway, I've used the it's potent sample every single day since... October? So it's lasted months and I know this one will last me ages too.

The packaging for Benefit products is so pretty and I love having the whole range sat on my shelf. I did used to think that they were a bit all packing and no punch but what I'll say to anyone with that same stance is give them a try before you write them off. I so nearly missed out on some really great products by thinking that they wouldn't live up to the hype.
On top of how lovely they look and how lovely they make my skin look, this set is entirely travel sized so I can keep up my skincare routine when travelling which is often one of the first things that goes out of the window due to hand luggage restrictions on liquids. Perfect for my trip to Iceland next month!

I think the set came from Debenhams and it was only £14.50 with a free Posietint lipbalm so you really can't go wrong. This is ideal for trying the range out before splurging on full size products and would also make a pretty cute gift.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig