Thursday 2 April 2015

#ootd

Can we all just take a second to appreciate how red my hair is here please... Okay, thank you.
Last weekend I went up to London for the day/night and being my second trip to the city in a week I was expecting to be a little over it by the end of the day. The trip actually solidly confirmed that I NEED to move to London,
I NEED to live in London guys, NEED.

Apologies for the grainy photos, not quite sure what's happened to them...
Faux Leather Skirt - Missguided | Ribbed Roll Neck Jumper - ASOS | Chunky Heeled Boots - H&M |
Backpack - Topshop |Coat - Topshop (Old)
The faux leather skirt is really versatile for the winter to spring transition; I'm starting to gather quite a collection of pleather skirts but this one is my current favourite from missguided.com. I've teamed it with a roll neck jumper from ASOS which is another wardrobe staple that works for so many occasions and looks.
Backpack and chunky heeled Chelsea boots are my daily go-to at the moment and I think these two items are up there with my best buys in a very long time.
I've been after a camel coat for a few months and in a frenzy to find something to shield me from the grim British weather on Saturday morning I found this long lost grey number hiding under all of my parkas and duffle coats. It's a bit inspector gadget and must be about 7 or 8 years old but I have to say I'm really glad I didn't throw it out all those years ago, I  love the big collar!

X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig