Wednesday 27 March 2013

Fruit Pastel Fingers


I previously mentioned that I have been quite frivolous with my cash just lately but my favourite purchase, by far, has come from high street beauty brand Model's Own.




I have seen a number of posts, both on blogs and twitter etc, about the new Fruit Pastel nail polishes from Model's Own recently and have been quite curious. Feeling that I needed to see what all the hype was about, I decided to feed my inquisitive nature and got myself down to Boot's at the first possible opportunity.

I went for Blueberry Muffin and Strawberry Tart out of the five available shades and am really pleased. I'm already a fan of pastel shades and Model's Own have delivered in regards to consistency and durability; it goes on and covers really well and doesn't chip quickly like a lot of polishes tend to. This combination has allowed Model's Own to secure a permanent spot in my [not so] little box of varnishes but to add to the cute colours and rated wearable qualities, these polishes really DO carry their intended scents when dry.
I'm extremely impressed and will most likely end up with the entire collection before next pay day!!

X

2 comments:

  1. I adore the blueberry muffin colour - so cute!

    Bethany Paige (paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely going to have to look into the rest of the range!
    I'll happily check it out :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig