Tuesday 14 May 2013

Maybe Baby

May Wishlist

 
 
 
    So this is my first ever blogger wishlist! How exicitng!
I've seen so many things I want this month, but the t-bar shoes are most definitely top of my list. They're so cute and only £30 in Topshop. They also have a light brown pair, quite similar to those pictured. which I have my beady eye on and I'm desperate to refashion my 6yr old self by getting a pair.
I adore the pineapple print crop blouse from Urban Outifitters although can't find it to buy on their site just yet (I'll be stalking the website until it's available!). There's something about fruit print, it's just so perfect for Spring through to Summer outfits.
    The Superdry jacket is something I won't be able to purchase anytime soon but it embodies the fisherman/sailoresque style that I've been trying to find in a jacket for so long now. I'm also partial to a bold green or yellow at the moment (if you hadn't already noticed) so this works perfectly with all of my current style lusts.
 
What fashion & beauty items are you currently pining over?
 
X

2 comments:

  1. Loving the Satchel :)

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit posts - think I am addicted to monochrome!

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour is awesome isn't it!
      Thanks for following, I'll definitely head over to your page :)

      x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig