Tuesday 21 May 2013

What's New?

    I recently accompanied my sister on an explicitly focused shopping trip - she was out to buy a dress for her university leavers ball and that was it. No irrelevant shops, no being side-tracked and most importantly, NO extra spending.
    Of course, things don't always go to plan...


Top - Workshop at UrbanOutfitters £15
Skirt - Zara £17.99

    The top was a sale find at UO which I literally ripped from the rail and ran straight to the till with. I love stag heads and antlers so to find it on a top was a big win for me.

    The skirt is pretty bang on with a few trends this season and I'm wearing it at every opportunity. I love that it combines monochrome, aztec print AND neon in a really flattering body con style.
I'm a very happy Bee.

X


5 comments:

  1. you have a nice blog! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you!
    Sounds good to me, I'll head over to your blog :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys that skirt is so cute! I love an impromptu shopping trip, they always seem to be the best!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it just, was so pleased when I came across it. I definitely agree, spontaneous shops always have the best results :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg !!! Türkiye'den selamlar !!!
    Güzel blog :) http://pembeemavii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig