Friday 14 June 2013

Mojito Madness

    Ever since receiving an Essie nail polish in the April Glossybox I've been dying to get a few more of their shades. Their polishes are so lovely to work with, they go on beautifully, dry quickly and are long-wearing (I've had this shade on for a week now and only have a few minor chips!) so when I heard that there were a few websites selling certain colours for a fraction of the retail price I just couldn't ignore the opportunity.
    I came across click fragrance when I saw an Instagram post by Brighton blogger Everything's Rosie featuring this very nail polish. Unfortunately the site had sold out of this shade and I almost went for Ole Caliente instead, a bright red with a slight fuchsia undertone, but I persevered and searched online for the right colour and I'm so glad I did as I found it on fragrancedirect.com for just £1.99!
    I've been hunting around for some bold, bright coloured polishes to feed my 'bold colours against monochrome' addiction and, if you've read some of my recent fashion posts, you'll know I'm all about yellows and greens at the minute so this find was literally perfect.

X

20 comments:

  1. I love this shade from Essie. I'm currently wearing Essie's Mint Candy Apple and that is a very pretty shade too.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked out your shade, it's gorgeous! Think I might have to invest... x

      Delete
  2. lovely colour!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous color!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    High Street Fashion & Celebrity Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked out fragrancedirect and they have some really nice stuff there. Thanks for sharing!!! :) I followed you on blogger, please check out my blog too.

    Olivia xxx
    Missyi's World of Beauty...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm glad you found some nice things on there :)
      Thanks for following, I'll definitely check out your blog.

      x

      Delete
  5. Thanks for following and entering my giveaway. I can see you are a fan of Essie Nail Varnish. Good Luck. x

    P.S Lovely blog.

    www.misslinnyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this! this is great!
    i love your blog!
    please could you check out my blog? would be an honour!!
    Its fashion Damnit
    Thank you!
    Lottie
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet of you, thanks!
      I'll head over to your page now, would love for you to follow if you like the rest of the blog =)

      x

      Delete
  7. Fabulous colour!
    Do visit my blog and if you like follow on GFC, Bloglovin , facebook and Twitter, leave a comment and I'll surely follow back!
    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! I'll head over to your blog =)

      Delete
  8. Beautiful color!
    Your blog are so nice, I follow you, please follow me too! Thanks!
    http://placeforlady.blogspot.com/

    Kissss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm really glad you like the blog =)

      Delete
  9. I am SUCH an Essie fan! <3
    I love your blog (:
    Just followed you via bloglovin' and I hope you would like to follow me too (:
    xoxo

    http://ashliesmall.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so glad you like it!
      I just checked out your blog and it's really lovely, I'll definitely follow back :)

      Delete
  10. Such an awesome colour!


    http://valeriies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Valerie you've just reminded me how much I love this colour, I haven't worn it in ages! Going to go and dig it out...

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig