Monday 1 July 2013

Summer Crush

July Wishlist

 
    There are so many things I wanted to add to the wishlist this month so these are just a few items that have risen to the top of the list.
I love buttoned up blouses at the moment and there are so many on the high-street that I found it quite hard to choose just one. This Topshop number is so dainty, cute and in a colour I'm  really into at the moment so it had to be included. Plus, it's in the sale so hopefully it'll work it's way from wishlist to wardrobe soon
    The Twister lip balm is a novelty thing but was actually the first item to be added. Seeing as it combines two of my utmost addictions of the moment, lip balm and Twister ice lollies, it HAD to be on the post.
    This photo of the lime green dress, and on the internet generally, doesn't do the dress justice as it isn't a true reflection of the actual colour. It almost looks, mint green here but is in actual fact a very bright, lime green in the flesh.
Shift dresses are my fashion quest this month, along with camis. I'm determined to get one or two for the coming summer months along with a pair of brown heels as I literally own none! Don't ask me how I've fashionably functioned this long without a pair as I haven't a clue!

    What's on your wishlist for this month?

   

6 comments:

  1. Great post! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete
  2. Love your wishlist, especially both shoes!
    Thank you very much for your comment on my blog, I have followed you back on GFC as you have a lovely blog! :)

    Sophie x

    Daydreamsandstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for checking my blog out and for the lovely comment :)
    The misguided heels are definitely next to cause some damage to my bank account!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post.. love the shoes!

    Lauren x

    laurenkatedavies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig