Thursday 29 August 2013

Birthday Beauty

    It was my birthday this month and among all the lovely things I was given I received lots of beauty products that I just had to share with you.
    First and foremost, this little box of wonders has made me desperate to go to a festival STAT. So far I've tried the brighter colours, but didn't have much luck with the white as I think my hair is just too dark.
   

    I got nail polish by the gallon too so have a bundle of new shades to try out.    
   
  I've already found my favourite; Maybelline SuperStay in Mint for Life (because as you may have already guessed, I LOVE MINT) and although I've never tried Maybelline polishes before I couldn't be happier with it! My nails never look good for very long as they chip and flake so easily but this has been on for days now and there's not a chip in sight.
    I also received some beaut clothes, including some off of the wish list, but unfortunately none of them fit me :( I must have dropped a dress size because they were all too big, BOOO!
    Something that did fit though were these lush Vans in beach glass which were bought for me by the boyfriend. They were on this months wish list too so he must have taken a sneak peek at the blog but I'm so glad he did! 


   All in all I've been a very lucky girl.

    X

5 comments:

  1. happy birth day,AND LOVE THE NAIL POLISH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I've had to throw some out to make room for them, worth it though!

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday sweet! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Check out my MAC giveaway: http://tinyurl.com/nwstlnc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mint too - Those nail polishes are so pretty! Hope you had a lovely day:)
    Becky xx

    beckylovesbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm addicted to the Maybelline and Rimmel ones! Thank you very much :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig