Friday 2 August 2013

Come Rain or Shine

August Wishlist

 
    It's August! We're 8months into 2013 and it seems to have absolutely flown by. I've been hard at the saving game over the last month so this wish list is a bit of a mish-mash of things I'm keen on but there seems to be a colour theme emerging. MINT, Get In My Life.
    I known the shift dress is basically the same as a previously featured dress (just in a different colour) and I feel like I'm cheating here slightly but I love it! The style is perfect for summer days and could easily be transformed to evening or autumn wear with heels or opaque tights.
 
    The rain mac is something I'm lusting over from afar, as are the Vans. I've wanted both of these for quite some time but I've been trying my hardest to save some money and coats and shoes are not things I'm in short supply of.
    I've included an oversized tee from AND. clothing which is a small unisex clothing company that have some roots in my local area so I'm keen to invest in one of their items and this lollipop dip dye top is right up my street.
 
X
 
 

15 comments:

  1. I love the rain coat and Vans! I just stumbled upon your blog and it's really awesome!

    You can check out mine at abitgraceful.blogspot.com :)

    xx Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog, sorry I couldnt get back to you sooner!
    P.S I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) Thanks for checking mine out!
      x

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much, I'll check yours out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi:) I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out on my blog!

    -Kate x
    http://americanlifestylee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! :)
      I'll head over to your blog now
      x

      Delete
  5. Hey,nice blog
    would you like to follow each other?
    let me know on www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :)
      Yes sounds good, I'll check out your blog
      x

      Delete
  6. Good choices! love the skirt :)
    ps you have a new follower!!
    Meg xx

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love for us to become friends would you like to follow me maybe ?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. I went to buy it at the end of the month and it had sold out :( Hopefully find something similar soon seeing as it's getting rainy again x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig