Thursday 17 October 2013

Catch of the Day

    I'm so excited about this post!
    I've done so well at not throwing money at clothing companies over the last few months so now, when I buy something, its a lot more exciting! It's also more thought out so I'm not buying things I will banish to the back of the wardrobe after wearing once.

Map Print Shirt - Topshop, £35 | Yellow Rainmac - eBay, £26
I love love love this coat! I saw it on ASOS at around £60 and put a Superdry version on my first ever wish list back in Spring; I have clearly been dying to get a yellow mac. Both being too pricey I banished the idea but then stumbled upon this ASOS one on eBay, brand new for £26 - would be rude not to really wouldn't it.
The shirt was on last months wish list and I said then that I had set my heart on getting it. It wasn't available in store so I eventually found it online. I went a size lower than usual as it's bigger than the average fit but its still loose and the beautiful silk material means it hangs perfectly.

Staghead Necklace - eBay £2.40

Horseshoe Earrings - Urban Oufitters, £6
    There's a distinct travelling theme coming through in some of my recent purchases which has inspired me to go abroad in the coming months. I'm thinking maybe a city break with the boyfriend is in order, just need to wade through the sea of offers and settle on a destination. Maybe somewhere that requires travel by boat so I can make full use of my new mac...

X

4 comments:

  1. love this outfit! I still really like this shirt and the necklace would look lovely with it :) so great when you find bargains on ebay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm getting more and more addicted to eBay shopping, do love a bargain!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm quite literally living in them at the moment! x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig