Monday 11 November 2013

Right As Rain

November Wishlist

 
Almost two weeks into November, I'm very late with the wish list again this month!
We're definitely well and truly into Winter now and all these blustery, rainy days have got me hankering after a new coat. I already own a Topshop parka but it's a good few years old now and is looking really ropey so this would be a welcomed update. And if I'm getting a new coat, I may as well pick up a matching hat scarf and mitten set while I'm there!
The tartan number (I'm obsessed, I know!) is to feature in a post coming soon; this version is from Primark as I like to keep things accessible and never one to pass up a bargain. 
I've wanted a Daniel Wellington watch for about a year now I just find watches such an expensive accessory... The Mary-Jane shoes are currently sitting in my Topshop basket waiting to be paid for. I will have the cutest feet this season!
 
X

8 comments:

  1. Follower#37
    Lovely Blog :)
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/
    please enter to win*international* ends on 20th November 2013
    .http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/2013/11/oasap-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :)
      I'll definitely stop by x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Isn't it great! Comes in a few different colours too x

      Delete
    2. Your blog is so cute!!! Love the outfit selection you posted :)
      Your newest follower, -G
      www.fashionphases

      Delete
  3. Thanks! I'm heading over to your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Casey thanks for stopping by my blog. I am following you via bloglovin. I tried to follow you via GFC but when I click on the follow button I receive a message that states, "We're sorry...We were unable to handle your request. Please try again or return a bit later. I've tried a few times and keep receiving the same message. I promise to continue to try again until it works. Please check that your GFC is working properly because I have tired to follow you on my computer and my ipad but I am still getting the same message.

    See you around xoxo -G
    www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm sorry to hear that!
      I've had a look into it and it should be working, hopefully it's just a case of GFC being unavailable rather than my gadget being broken. Thanks for letting me know though :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig