Friday 7 February 2014

February Flirt

February Wishlist

February Wishlist by caseyb


January went so quickly. 

I'm lusting over Michael Kors at the moment, particularly the Selma satchel bag featured this month - to warn you, it'll probably be in every wish list from now until I own one, so forever! Such beautiful leathery wonderfulness. Massively into collars lately too, I have a couple of items that I love teaming with crisp, white collars so I'm bound to end up with a drawer full of white blouses, most likely all variations of the same thing.
I'm feeling a little melancholy at the moment as I'm job hunting and I completely forgot how much of a drag it can be. I'm looking to change career and switch industries entirely which means I feel as if I'm starting from scratch and it kind of sucks! Hopefully it'll work out and be worth it the end.

X


2 comments:

  1. The bag and watch are just gorgeous!
    Are they both Michael Kors? :)
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just! Yeah both Michael Kors, I never really paid attention to MK before but I'm really rating the brand lately. Thanks for checking out my post :) x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig