Sunday 19 January 2014

Polaroid Perfection

    Not long after publishing the wishlist post I received the best gift! I met up with my boyfriend and as he was driving me home I opened the glove-box (having a little snoop around his shiny new car!) to find a Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 polaroid camera with two packs of film!! 

    I was a bit slow on the uptake and didn't realise that it was actually for me until he spelt it out, but when it clicked I was blown away! I don't know how he remembered me talking about it but I couldn't be more pleased and I'm so excited to get snapping!! A very lucky girl indeed :)

X

8 comments:

  1. you are so lucky that you got a new polaroid ! nice blog dear :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am :) unfortunately the weather here is too dreary to get out and use it but hopefully I can start snapping soon!
      Thank you very much :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Casey, I'm so jealous of your polaroid! It looks so nice, I really want one! I love your blog and have nominated you for a Liebster Award, feel free to check my blog for more details. I have followed you so looking forward to reading more from you :) caraandcosmtics.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazon have bundle deals where you get the camera and film at a reduced price, check it out Cara!
      Thank you so much! I have already done a Liebster post but I'll definitely come and see your blog :) x

      Delete
  3. That's kind of him! I've always wanted a Polaroid camera, can't want to see some snaps! :)

    Mon Petit Billet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he's having a generous phase, I'm not complaining! :)

      Delete
  4. I would love a Polaroid!
    Your blog is gorgeous- just followed :)
    Sarah xx
    ballerinasandbuttons.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig