Tuesday 11 March 2014

Like A Fox

God I love this dress!



    I found it whilst putting together my March wishlist but it was out of stock in my size. I thought I'd missed the boat so started eyeing up the 3/4 length sleeve, deer print version (think Zoella wears it in one of her vlogs) but low and behold it came back! Just one too and at only £11 with free postage, it has got to be fate!
(The photos are very grainy but you get the idea. We'll have to make do with iPhone pictures until I can get a dslr)
    Gotta love foxes at the moment and being white means it's perfect for the transition from this cold, wet weather to the (still reasonably wet, but warmer) spring season - as you've probably noticed white will be everywhere!
    Its similar to my boohoo tartan dress as it's smock style and quite stiff so hangs well but there's a lot more material at the back of this so I'm unsure as to whether it's particularly flattering.
    I've unintentionally lost a bit of weight recently, I'm not saying it's a good thing, I'm not saying it's bad (never one to spark the tiresome healthy weight debate!) but it made this a risky buy. I don't usually shop with ASOS so didn't know what their sizing would be like but, luckily, it fits.

Meant. To. Be.


What do you think? Are you rating the animal print trend this season?

X

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow I want this! I just don't think that I'd pull if off as well as you do as I don't suit smock dresses - I like things which are fitted around the waist :) Lovely post x

    www.alicatlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's a shame, maybe they'll bring out a skater version that isn't so big. I think they've had 4 or 5 different print versions in shift and smock so fingers crossed!
      Thanks sweet =) x

      Delete
  2. wow I just love the print on this dress its amazing :) they look like wolfs to me but I guess they could be a fox or wolf haha xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it =)
      Haha they do look quite wolfy don't they! ASOS reckon they're baby foxes to be precise but I'm good with either x

      Delete
  3. Very beautiful dress, sweety)
    Great post!
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much =)
      I'd like that, I'll check out your blog today x

      Delete
  4. i think animal print is always good and in fashion! you look like one girl from a germand tv show. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Ah really, I'd love to know who!
      Thanks for stopping by =) x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! Me and my bank balance are in agreement =) x

      Delete
  6. I think I saw a girl wearing the same dress in work today and I found myself following her round to see exactly how she styled it. It's so lovely, looks great on you!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's the kind of thing I would do! I love seeing how people style their outfits.
      Thank you very much =) x

      Delete
  7. So cute, i love it!

    http://shaii-lee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig