Monday 10 March 2014

White Stripes

    I've spent money in Topshop again. Classic me.
    I saw a white and navy striped tunic dress in store just before Christmas and dropped sooo many hints to family but no one picked up on them. When I returned after Christmas to get it, it was no where to be seen so when I saw this version I snapped it up straight away. They only had size 8's left in stock but luckily it fits pretty perfectly and I'm really happy with it.


Stripe tunic dress, Topshop £29 | Borg lined cord denim jacket, Topshop | 


    I'd love to get an oversized boyfriend jacket to wear with this, and a few other outfits, but I can't seem to find one that I like. However now that it's spring I'm kind of glad as it means my new buy won't get hidden away under a massive coat, plus it looks great with my tartan scarf and a chunky necklace.


Stripe tunic dress, Topshop £29 | Rope & Ring necklace, New Look £7.99 | Cut-out ankle boots, New Look £24.99


X

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!

    Love your posts :) X

    www.lifemadewonderful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kind of wish i'd never seen this now because i love it and know i will be obsessed with it! it suits you so so much you must be so pleased you managed to find one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get like that with things too, glad I'm not the only one!
      Aw thank you so much Lauren, yeah I was chuffed when I saw it hanging there. Get yourself to Topshop girl! =)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig