Monday 7 April 2014

If The Shoe Fits

BLOGGER MAIL!!
    The lovely ladies at justfor5pounds.com sent me a spring surprise last week and I'm so excited to share it with you! To be completely honest I was quite apprehensive, seeing as I've never shopped with them before, but it couldn't have been more unjustified. I kept my fingers crossed all the way to the post office and after rushing home and ripping open the packaging, it was clear I'd struck gold.


High Heel Ankle Boots* - justfor5pounds.com - £5.00



    These lovely high heel boots* are right up my street and I'm really happy with them. They're faux suede and have a zip fastening at the back with buckle detail to the side. The heel is around 4 inches high and I was expecting them to be either uncomfortable or hard to walk in but they're neither - I wore them out Saturday night with not an ache in sight and I danced and strutted around all night without feeling like my step was compromised at any point. Perfect!
My favourite feature of these boots is the teeth inspired sole. It reminds me of a rota-saw which definitely makes them edgier and suits me down to the ground; I'll forever be the sucker for a shoe with a bit of attitude. They're also a little reminiscent of the those chunky cleated-sole Chelsea boots that have been stomping all over the shoe scene (and that I have naturally been lusting over since their first appearance) with a number of versions appearing on my previous wishlists this year.
    All in all, these shoes are awesome; comfy, stylish and great value for money. At just £5.00 you really can't go wrong!


X

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful shoes!
    Great blog!
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      Sounds good to me, I'll check out your blog now

      Delete
  2. I love your blog!
    It would mean so much if you could follow me back via google friend connect as a member on my blog :)
    Just followed you so I'm your latest follower! Keep it up xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'm heading over to your blog now =) x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Cute aren't they! I'm trying to get some chunky platform boots to add to my boot collection, post will be up as soon as I get my mitts on them =) x

      Delete
  4. Wow - these are gorgeous!! I can't believe they're just £5!!!!! :O

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk - hope we can follow each other xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just! I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box :) x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig