Sunday 11 May 2014

Nailed It

Ah Rimmel. I never used to be a huge fan of this brand but after becoming addicted to a couple of their mascara's (Lash Accelerator and Scandaleyes) I decided to give their nail polishes a second chance. This nicely coincided with the release of the Rita Ora Colour Rush line which feature some pastel shades that I really couldn't take my eye off, as well some awesome lip crayons but that's a whole other post waiting to happen. Choosing shades was a lengthy process but I finally settled on 'Lose Your Lingerie' and 'White Hot Love', two really cute pastel shades, one pink and white.



I definitely prefer the pink, Lose Your Lingerie, as the white really isn't that different from any other white nail polish you can get on the high street, not that that's a bad thing. Obviously being the patented 60 Seconds polish, they dry quickly which is perfect for someone as impatient as myself.
When you try and determine the shade through the bottle they appear to have an ever-so-slight pearlescent appearance so I was expecting them to be a little more metallic than they are, I think that's probably why the white is average for me. The pink however is my ideal shade, pastel perfect for SS14 without being so bold that it washes out my skin colour or clashes with any outfit. 
In my books, Rimmel have really done well with this collection and I can't wait to try some of their other shades and Colour Rush products. 

X


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous nail colour - both! this is going to sound really strange, but it's not meant to be;p But you've got really nice hands and nails! I hardly wear nail varnish because it looks so weird on me ;p Thank yo for passing by my blog casey, i really appreciate it :D x
    Life as a Petite
    Bloglovin ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I don't think it's strange, don't worry :)
      Aw you're welcome, thank you for returning to mine :) x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig