Friday 10 October 2014

The Gemstone Post

I've been lusting over gemstone jewellery for some time now and finally gave in and purchased a couple of crystal point necklaces last week online.
The first store I bought from was Druzy Dreams; I opted for the amethyst pendant necklace although there are a few different crystals available to chose from.
Druzy Dreams have a wide selection of jewellery available on the site and offer worldwide shipping. In addition to being quite well priced, they send a free crescent moon choker with every purchase over £10 and being that my item was £14, I didn't have to work hard to get a second piece in my order completely free.
My second item, the green fluorite necklace, comes from Blood Moon Jewellery and they're pieces are of a similar style. Again, they have a great selection and are really reasonably priced; this fluorite gemstone necklace was only £12 but the necklace without the charm is £10.
I absolutely adore this stone, it's so different from the standard amethyst and rose quartz numbers that will usually be found on any and every jewellery site like these. Don't get me wrong I love all gemstones equally but the green fluorite is a particular favourite of mine.
Now, I made a purchase from Chxrmed Jewellery but I can't show you what it is because it's a gift for a friend. Maybe I'll add a photo to the end of the post as an edit after I've it's been opened. But for now here's the cute arrow wrap ring I got from them.

X

7 comments:

  1. I've been liking this type of jewelry lately too, but haven't gotten any yet. They are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they! I can feel a collection coming on!

      Delete
  2. These picks are gorgeous! I've been on a hunt for this kind of jewellery for so long but every time I've seen them somewhere I just haven't bought them, don't know what's wrong with me, haha :) xx

    My life as Anu | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I was the same for aaages and every time I finally went to buy one I couldn't get the stone I wanted - completely my ow fault haha. Have a look at some of the little etsy or bigcartel companies on Instagram, they're actually really cheap. Glad you like them :) x

      Delete
  3. OMG, so adorable jewelry! Loved it so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! Gemstone Dice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig