Tuesday 23 September 2014

It's Potent!

This month I received my third Birchbox and although I'm still quite pleased with their selection of samples Im going to unsubscribe so I can try a different company, just for a bit of variety ya know.
This month is a goodun though with yet another Benefit sample and some great extras in keeping with the 'happy days' theme, like a photo clip which is now on my desk at work.

In my first box I received a beauty blender as a free gift and this month I received another as one of my five products! I've yet to try out the first one but everyone raves about it so I have high hopes and at £25 a pop, I think it's safe to say I've got my money's worth with the Birchbox subscriptions.

I've decided not to review the entire box this month. Primarily, this is because I can't use some of the products I received so it would just be photos, which in the grand scheme of things isn't really that useful.
Instead I'm going to choose just one product and give you the low down on it and it's probably not too difficult to guess what I've gone for...

This is definitely my favourite product this month, As I mentioned, yet another Benefit product to try out and I do really like it. I've always avoided the brand as I didn't see that they could really live up to the hype but I'm starting to believe that they're not just pretty packaging and cleverly named products.
'It's Potent' eye cream retails at £25.50 but I haven't used it enough to say whether I would fork out that much for it. To be fair though, I rarely fork out that much for anything!
It claims to give eyes some TLC by fading those pesky dark circles using an array of active ingredients known to increase micro-circulation, including cocoa extract. Alongside that there is a handy helping of loquat extract to fight free radicals and a peptide complex to restore the skin under your eye. Add in a cheeky serving of apple extract to up your collagen and you should be well on your way to improving fine lines, creases and brightness.

Long days and late nights are definitely a feature in most of our lives and I'm absolutely not an exception. This is such an easy product to use and I genuinely do feel that it makes a difference. Whether it's a long-term difference is yet to be revealed, but in the day-to-day, I do feel like my eyes look less tired and dull. In addition to that, it doesn't smell overly manufactured like some products; it's got the perfect face product to nice smell ratio so I don't get hungry every time I use it, but I don't feel like I'm putting plant fertiliser on my face.
Along with my Pore-fessional mini, also thanks to Birchbox, I'm on my way to starting a collection of cute Benefit minis that would be ideal to take away on holiday, I want to save them up just for that reason, but they're too good to stop using!
Have you used many Benefit products, what are you're thoughts?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig