Friday 21 August 2015

Summer Essentials - The Beachwear Coord



So I got really hooked on Love Island this year on ITV, which I have to say is not my usual TV pick. Turns out all I got from it was major bikini (and bikini body) envy and found myself spending every evening shopping for swimwear while they all pranced around on screen.
With no beach holiday on the horizon, the majority, no lets be honest about this, ALL of the swimsuits and bikinis went firmly un-bought but there was one set I just could not let escape a slot in the wardrobe. This falls into the beachwear category so there's no jumping in the pool in this but it will be ideal for a trip to, let's say, Ibiza, which I'm hopeful will be happening next year. The great thing about this set, apart from the brilliant colours, is that it works as separates too and was in the asos sale for just £18 total, really can't go wrong!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig