Friday 5 July 2013

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse® OR


    I didn't do a Glossybox review for the June box as I was, again, unimpressed with it and had no motivation to review the products. Also, I didn't fancy writing a negative post because that's no fun! I've since unsubscribed to Glossybox and am on the prowl for a new beautybox subscription so if you have any recommendations please let me know.
There is one good thing that came out of that box though, Huile Prodigieuse OR by Nuxe. I love this product so much that I just want to scream about it from rooftops! I won't do that, but my blog is the next best thing so I will share it with you.
 
 
    Huile Prodigieuse OR is a multi purpose dry oil that is compiled of 92% ingredients that are sourced naturally. Among these are 6 precious plant oils (Borage, Sweet Almond, Macademia, St.Johnswort, Hazelnut and Camellia) which Nuxe have combined with Vitamin E to create a nourishing formula that will repair and protect skin and hair.
     Each review of this product I've seen has focussed on the products benefits for skin but I used it on my hair and couldn't be happier with the results.
I worked the oil through damp hair from tips to scalp, wrapped my hair in a dry towel and left for about 25minutes and then washed my hair normally.
The directions for use suggest 15-20 but I went for a little over 20 as my hair is very thick and quite damaged from so much heat styling. I was worried that this would mean that it would take more to get the oil out of my hair and was concerned about a greasy after effect but there was no such issue.
    This left my hair so smooth and manageable without making it feel heavy. It did wonders for product build up and made my hair feel a little stronger and in better condition all round. After one use, there's still quite a bit left in the bottle, which was a 10ml sample, so I'm going to use it every few weeks to give my hair a more deep cleanse treatment and to revitalise it a bit. In the mean time, I'm going to attempt to find some products which will deliver the same results but that are more in my price range because at £34.00 for 100ml, I won't be able to afford this one for a while yet! You can shop the Nuxe range here and if you have any recommendations I'd love to hear from you.

X

9 comments:

  1. I have the non-shimmery one and really liked it. It is very pricy, isnt it! I'll be putting it on my Christmas list! (argh, i said the c-word!) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dreaded C-word! Think I'll have to start my list just because of this product (the relatives will be pleased!) x

      Delete
  2. Wow this looks nice, great post! It's very pretty too haha
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty, isn't it! Think that might be part of the appeal for me :)
      Glad you like the post x

      Delete
  3. Lovely review! Really want to try this now!

    Kelly x

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      You should definitely try it if you get the opportunity, it's really lovely to use
      x

      Delete
  4. i really want to try this i have had my eye onit for a while!
    great review hunny : )

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much Lisa :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig