Wednesday 27 November 2013

Beauty Maxx

    I took a little trip into TK Maxx today, which in itself is a rare occurrence, and found some absolute bargains! First of all, they're selling the Ciaté caviar gift sets in a few different shades for just £9.99, I couldn't have been more excited, especially when I found one that had been reduced to £7.00 because of slight damage to the box - RESULT!

    I actually cheated on a birthday present with this and added the bottle of caviar beads to a friends birthday gift bag along with a load of other beauty bits, keeping the nail paint for myself (how selfish!) and considering they're usually £9 per bottle I'm not overly impressed with the finish.
It's nice, sure, and I love the colour but it isn't particularly thick so needs a good three coats to stop it looking patchy.

    The colour looks more of a paler green here which I actually prefer, but in reality has more of a blue hue to it.
    I don't know whether it's due to the approaching holiday, but for a small store they had so many beauty products, the shelves were literally rammed and there were so many things I wanted to purchase - BedHead hair products being among them, but I was restrained and just bought one moisturiser. It's 'Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow' by a brand called laidbare and aims to reduce hair growth and skin irritation that can following shaving or waxing.
     I have no idea whether these things actually work but it was only £3.99 so I thought I'd give it a go. Bonus if it works and something to blog about whatever the outcome.

X

6 comments:

  1. Love the mint color you selected:) btw I still am receiving the same message when I try to follow you. There is definitely something wrong with your GFC.

    www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I've deleted the gadget and re-added it, I've also fiddled with my privacy settings. Hopefully that'll solve the problem because I don't really know what else might be wrong with it :(

      Delete
  2. i'm in love with da nailss<33
    love you blog! new follower :)
    xoxo
    living-over-the-rainbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      I'll check your blog out today x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You definitely do Heather! They've got lemon fizz, rainbow and tutti fruitti sets as well some of the foil manicure kits too. Perfect Christmas gifts!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig