Tuesday 17 December 2013

Winter Wishes

December


Finally, I've managed to compile a wish list of sorts!
I've really sucked at blogging lately (I mean more than usual, I know I'm not the great at the best of times). I've got three posts lined up but just need to take photos to finish them off. My standard winter self-consciousness has set in and I'm hiding from the camera more than ever. I'll pluck up the courage and show you my new things, I promise.

There's a combination of things in here, things I would like, things I need (jeans mainly) and a couple of New Years Eve possibilities.
I already own the OhMyLove velvet peter pan dress in black and have done for quite a while but I'm never going to be able to wear it as I can't dry clean it - the nice man at the dry cleaners says the material hasn't been treated which means the dye will run horribly :( They've put the price up this year and renamed it so perhaps this issue has been sorted? It's such a nice dress I'd like to own it to wear more than once and wine would be a lovely edition to my dress collection, it's just such a risk on a tight budget.
The Motel sequin dress, however wouldn't be risky. Available in a number of different colours/tones, it's been all over everything lately and I think it would be rude not to jump on the bandwagon!

The Topshop colour block bag is definitely going to be hunted down as soon as Christmas is over, I haven't liked a bag this much in a looong time!

X

 

5 comments:

  1. love the dresses :)

    great! http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the compilation of things you've come up with! those dresses look lovely and such a shame about your velvet dress but as you said most are probably better to just look at as they're a bit risky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love a risky buy usually, think I might get one after Christmas and take to the dry cleaners before I wear to test. Then I can return it if it has the same issue. It's an option at least.

      Delete
  3. I want everything! <3
    Follow each other?
    I'm a beginning fashion blogger check out my blog www.shawsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to check out your blog, would be lovely to have you on board :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig