Thursday 19 December 2013

Health and Beauty Insider



A little while back I received an email from the lovely Rosemary at Health and Beauty insider requesting that I do a short, online interview for the new website. For those of you that haven't heard of it, Health and Beauty Insider is a website that features interviews of bloggers and industry professionals, from C.E.O's to Marketing Executives.
So anyway, Rosemary emailed me after seeing my little space on the internet and I did a short interview for her which is now up on their website! HOW EXCITING!
 
I know I don't have hundreds of followers, and sometimes it's easy to lose sight of why I started blogging in the first place, but it's so nice to receive recognition from a third party. It's really convinced me to continue blogging and the lovely comments from you guys has just emphasised it.
 
You can check out the website here and see my feature at http://www.healthandbeautyinsider.co.uk/casey-bee/
 
My blogging interest has been reignited! Now to get those draft posts published...
 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig