Friday 27 December 2013

Pretty Pansy

    So, as I've probably mentioned a million times, I've had some new clothes to blog about but have been having camera issues of late so blogging has been on the back burner. However, this month I was finally able to upgrade my phone so actually have a camera to take pictures for posts. Yay! They're quite pixelated though, booo!



    This is one if my favourite purchases from the last few months. It's from MotelRocks.com as I had a discount code for them back in November. Seeing as it was on the October wish list I figured it must be a sign and just went for it. It's quite fitted across the chest but not so much that it pulls or wrinkles. Given my shape it's pretty much a perfect fit but it's very, very short so its opague tights all the way. I've teamed it with my block heel cut out ankle boots from New Look for an edgier look.
    Motel currently have a pretty good sale with up to 50% off a lot of items so I'm going to find it difficult not to buy more dresses from them!

X

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so nice and I love your dress! Your blog is cute and have followed via GFC! My blog has been having trouble with GFC (it keeps saying "We're sorry... We're unable to handle your request. Please try again or return a bit later.") and I read on a forum that you had exactly the same problem and was wondering how you solved this problem? Thanks:) x

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      Yes, I had a few issues and it was very frustrating to say the least! My GFC Widget actually disappeared and I though GFC had discontinued so I deleted the gadget, but then found a new gadget called Followers and added that in. Give it try, hopefully that'll resolve your issue :)
      Thanks for following! x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig