Wednesday 2 July 2014

July Wishlist

July Wishlist

July Wishlist by casey-byrne featuring fitted jumpsuits

Having missed out May and June, I thought it was about time I created a summer wishlist.
The pineapple print playsuit is from Rare London and is top of my list of things to get - I saw it on Sarah from Temporary:Secretary and fell in love instantly (with the playsuit that is). Sarah is quite petite so I'm not sure whether this will suit me, or fit for that matter, but she's kindly given me the measurements of her item so I can figure out which size to get, big thanks Sarah!

I've been looking for a powder blue satchel to take to Italy for ages because I'm completely head over heels for the colour and going on holiday is the perfect excuse to buy new things. The trouble is, so many of the bags I've seen aren't quite big enough; I need to be able to fit my Polaroid camera in there, as well as my purse etc. Pastel bags all seem to be oversized or really tiny and cute at the moment but I think this Topshop one might be alright.
Coords are everywhere but florals just aren't me, and when I think about it neither are shorts at the moment, so a midi skirt and crop is ideal. The mint bandeau number is on here because it's prom day!! Well, not my prom, but my students leavers ball so I've been swooning over pastel prom dresses all week.
Leavers Ball and long weekend away are a great way to kick-start my summer, 9 days until Venice!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig