Sunday 21 June 2015

#ootd poppy season

I really do love living in the countryside when it gets to this time of year.
While out on a walk today I stumbled upon a poppy field which appeared out of nowhere and flooded this little patch of the countryside in red. It was quite unexpected and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a few snaps, and get some outfit photos while I was at it.
This little sundress came from H&M and was an absolute barg at only £7! They've had quite a few seasonal offers just lately and a lot of their dresses were reduced so I picked up this and another geometric monochrome dress in a slimmer, button down style.
I'm obsessed with monochrome and my entire wardrobe is black, white or stripes at the moment so this fits right in.
With a bit of a breeze today, I paired it with a long sleeved ribbed top to take the edge off the wind, but it will also be perfect for hot holidays without anything underneath or even as beachwear over a bikini.

X

3 comments:

  1. Hi, may I ask where this poppy field is? Many thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley, it's between Postling wood and Etchinghill golf course, near Lyminge in Kent, just off Canterbury Road x

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your kind help:) I'm a international student live in the UK, and hope that I could get there by public transport :P

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig