Monday 1 June 2015

June Wishlist

June Wishlist

June Wishlist by casey-byrne featuring Calvin Klein

June should mean summer right? Yeeah it's beyond rainy and windy down south and I've taken to living in my camel boyfriend jacket and tartan scarf. I should not have to wear a scarf in June!
I finished uni last week and although I'm almost 100% sure I'll have to resit my exam in September I have to admit I'm glad the academic year is over. Now I can focus on planning holidays and adventures and can spend my time snapping up those rare sunny evenings in pub gardens and shopping online.

I'm in dire need of shorts this year. I do own a pair but they've gotten gradually bigger over the years, well I've gotten gradually smaller, and they just look ridiculous now so I need to invest in a decent pair that actually fit. I'm also obsessing over Calvins and Adidas at the moment too so I'm going to park a few of these things on the birthday wishlist in the hope that someone gets them for me as a gift, hint hint.

X

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's June, you'd think it was still winter with this weather!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig