Friday 3 January 2014

Eclectic Eccentricity

  I saw this item a couple of months back and knew right away I wanted to own it. It's flexible enough so that it can be adjusted but doesn't lose it's shape or look odd and wonky. Good news for me as I have quite chunky fingers! There are a few versions available on a variety of etsy stores but this one, from EclecticEccentricity, is my favourite and the shipping time was crazy fast - I ordered Christmas Day night and it was here in just under 3days.
   



    With foxes bang on trend at the moment, and at just £14, this little beaut simply couldn't be ignored.
You can shop their lovely collection of vintage jewellery here

X

4 comments:

  1. love that ring!

    nice blog, by the way :)))

    http://girlinfashionland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! Thanks for stopping by my blog =)

      Delete
  2. That is the cutest ring ever! It does seem like foxes and cats are on trend right now! I keep seeing animal stuff everywhere! I'm not bad though ahaha (:
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! They're everywhere, New Look are full of elelphants haha
      I saw a stag head/antler ring the other day on tumblr and now I'm on a mad hunt for one!
      Thanks for commenting =)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig