Wednesday 15 January 2014

New Year, New List



 I've been stupidly busy at work since the term started as the UCAS deadline has been looming and I'm the sucker that's in charge of getting all of these kids' applications sent off in time. But today was the deadline and all are finished and sent. And BREATHE!
January Wishlist

January Wishlist by casey-byrne featuring a  Triangl Bikini

    This month's wish list is pretty sparse and basic. Block pastels and a cheeky bit of monochrome thrown in for good measure.


    The camera isn't normally the kind of thing I would include but I've been cooing over these plastic Polaroids since Christmas and am considering investing. I have so many cameras, all film, all outdated, but I can't seem to stop myself from expanding the collection. And anyway, Polaroid is timeless...
    I often include jewellery but nothing this extravagant. Tiffany's. I'd never even looked at the brand before Christmas but after seeing a few lucky ladies' gifts on Instagram I'm a little bit smitten. Apparently every girl should own something from Tiffany's - isn't that what they're telling us? Something about love and little blue boxes? Beats me, but I'm game. So if one of these necklaces could just find it's way to my neck please that'd be lovely.
X

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig