Tuesday 26 August 2014

Rimmel Colour Rush Nail Collection

I'm sad to say that the sun has pretty much given up on Kent so as an ode to Summer 2014 I'm sharing the nail polish shades that I've been addicted to over the (few) summer months.

I never used to be too fond of Rimmel polishes until these shades came out but who doesn't love a pastel shade in the summer? These aren't completely matte but similarly not overly shimmery and metallic so are a perfect balance to create those pretty pastel claws. I think Lose Your Lingerie is probably my favourite as it makes me look that little bit more tanned that I actually am!
I did find that these took quite a bit longer than 60 seconds to dry but I can't say I'm too surprised as I'm yet to find a brand that truly lives up to that claim. It also takes a few coats to get the desired colour and coverage but the end result is worth it. On the plus side, the brushes are wide so it doesn't take long to apply which is great for me as I'm so impatient.

Not the greatest swatch going, I'll admit!
Left to right: White Hot Love, Lose Your Lingerie, Breakfast In Bed, Pillow Talk
 I'm a little sad to be saying goodbye to these colours for autumn but then I realised that it's basically an excuse to buy new colours! Think I'll be going for some NailsInc next...

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig