Thursday 7 August 2014

Socks and Sandals

New Look | £19.99
Who doesn't love caged sandals this season? Throw in a wedge sole and you've got a perfect summer shoe situation. 
 These summer staples are a nice alternative to the cleated platform sandals I've been after for such a long time and they're really comfy and versatile. I aim to get a pair of cleated heels (at long last) as a birthday gift to myself but these are ideal for during the day, as well as being good when you want to keep these casual on a night out, and add that touch of alternative to my girly summer outfits, which is perfect.

X

8 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog and I'm really enjoying the read!

    From Mollie @ http://mollieisabella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those - and they are so affordable!
    If you want heels try Primark. I got cleated heels for £14 (which are so super comfy!)

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm definitely going to take a trip to Primark soon then, I ended up getting some from PublicDesire but a girl can never have too many shoes, right :)
      Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  3. I love these.

    And great blog by the way!

    http://www.megsiobhan.co.vu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab shoes :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I'll check yours out now :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig