Tuesday 5 August 2014

Blue Hue

I'm in love.

This b.e.a.u-tiful pastel satchel comes from River Island and although they're selling out fast, I managed to bag one in my local store. I've been looking for a baby blue satchel for quite some time but everything I've seen has been really tiny and cute. R.I do stock a 'tiny and cute' version of this bag, but luckily for me they also do a medium size too. This is slightly bigger than any of the shoulder bags that I currently own so it was ideal for my trip to Italy and for days out generally as I can fit my camera in there without having a massively bulging bag that doesn't close.
My gardens' bugs are clearly loving the bag as much as I am!
The best thing about this bag, apart from it's gorgeous colour, is that it is multi-strapped (I don't know if that's a real term or whether it's actually applicable to this bag!). The strap is detachable so, as well as using it in the standard shoulder bag fashion, you can mix it up and carry it as a proper handbag OR thread the strap through the rings at the back and use it as a satchel backpack.
I feel like a little girl in the 90's all over again so I'm sending big BIG love to River Island over this bag. £30 well spent I'd say.

Statement necklaces are everywhere and I finally managed to source a pretty number that didn't make me feel like Pat Butcher or like I'd fallen out of a kids dressing up box. I see so many people wearing them (and looking lovely) but I haven't been able to find something that suits me until now.
 You can get this jewelled number in New Look for just £5.99. 

X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read all comments and will reply as soon as I can so make sure you check back :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig